2021-2022 Preschool Registration Information
In order to register for Preschool, children must be 3 years of age on or before September 1, 2021 for the 3-year-old program. They must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2021 for the 5 half or 5 full days program. Preschool registration requires that parents complete the online registration. Please select Preschool at Auburn High School from the dropdown menu under Enrolling School when completing this form. Acceptance into the preschool program will be confirmed by the Preschool Office based on space available in the program.
In addition to the online registration all parents must submit the following documents to the Superintendent's Office at 5 West Street.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Flynn, email@example.com or 508-832-7752.
- 2 proofs of Auburn residency per APS policy located here.
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Records
- Updated Physical Exam Report
Download the Preschool Registration Information:
- Preschool Registration Flyer
- Pre-Registration Form
- Auburn Early Childhood News - Preschool Screening
- Financial Affidavit