If your child has any of the following, please keep them at home for observation and treatment:
- Symptoms of Covid-19
- Fever of 100.0 degrees or higher
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Strep throat or Impetigo-Your child must be on an antibiotic x 12-24 hours prior to returning to school
- Untreated lice
- Thick, crusty drainage from the eyes
- Unusual rash
- Cough that may be disruptive to your child or their classmates during the day
Remember that your child should be fever-free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or Motrin before sending them to school. If you are ever unsure about whether your child should attend school, please reach out to the nurse first. It is our objective to limit the spread of communicable diseases within our school and keep our students and staff healthy!
If your child has any specific medical needs or requires accommodations due to a medical condition, please reach out to the nurse directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test and Stay
- COVID-19 Data Dashboard - Information related to the number of positive cases can be found on the COVID-19 dashboard. The accurate and live display of this data requires the use of Chrome
- AttendanceWorks.org - Information showing the importance of being in attendance at school
- Mass Dept. of Public Health