If your child has any of the following, please keep your student at home for observation and treatment.
- fever of 100 degrees or higher
- vomiting during the night or am.-the student should be home for 24 hours.
- strep throat- the child must be on an antibiotic x 24 hours.
- loose watery stool during the night or am.
- thick crusty drainage from the eyes.
- unusual rash
Remember that your child should be fever free without the use of Tylenol or Motrin before sending your child to school. It is our objective to limit the spread of communicable diseases within our school and keep our students and staff healthy!