- AHS 2022-2023 Profile
- AHS Virtual Counseling Office
- Resource Links for Support During COVID-19
- AHS Counseling Letter - March 2020
- Senior Scholarship opportunities: Stay updated through Naviance opportunities.
- PSAT scores (from October tests) will be available January.
- Transcript Request Form - Please email the completed form to email@example.com.
- APS Withdrawal & Records Release Form - Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Employment Permit - Please contact Brenda Bessette at the Auburn HS Guidance Office with any questions. The completed form can be emailed to email@example.com.
The guidance department is excited to have graduate and undergraduate interns to support our office for the year.
- MCAS Letter to the Class of 2023
This October 2021 letter is from Education Commissioner Jeffrey Riley regarding the spring 2021 10th grade MCAS tests.
- College Affordability
Use this link to assist in understanding the costs and affordability of certain colleges.
- High School Counselor
This excellent website is updated weekly with current articles on trends of college admissions, standardized testing, and financial aid.
The Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority has a wealth of information and support for families with the financial aid process.
- Study Guides and Strategies
This comprehensive study guide can help students with essential study skills to improve individual student learning. The site can be translated into 37 different languages.
- How to Prepare for the ACT
- Prepare for Your ACT Exams - All in One Place
Opt Out Policies
Parent Breakfast Handouts
Annual offering in October.
Tess Jarvis, Director of School Counseling
Kendra Beveridge, school counselor
Steve Brutus, school counselor
Amy Sampson, school counselor
Megan Berg, school social worker
Diana McLaughlin, school adjustment counselor
Brenda Bessette, secretary